|Also Known As:||Qi's Orifice
Door of Infants
- On the lower abdomen, 3 cun below the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to REN-4 Guanyuan.
- On the lower abdomen, 3 cun below the umbilicus, 2 cun superior to the superior border of the symphysis pubis, 0.5 cun lateral to REN-4 Guanyuan.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5 to 1 cun.
- Moxibustion is applicable.
- Straight insertion 1 to 1.5 cun.
Caution: deep insertion will penetrate a full Bladder which should therefore be emptied before treatment.
- Meeting point on the Chong channel
- Tonifies the Kidneys
- Tonifies Jing
- Removes obstructions from the channel
- Regulates the Chong and REN channels
- Regulates the Lower Jiao
- This point both tonifies the Kidneys and reduces masses in the chest.
- This is an important point for treating running piglet Qi.