POINT: KI-14 (KIDNEY-14)
|Also Known As:||Four Full|
- 2 cun below the umbilicus, 0.5 cun lateral to REN-5 Shimen.
- On the lower abdomen, 2 cun below the umbilicus, 3 cun Superior to the superior border of the symphysis pubis, 0.5 cun ;ateral to the midline (REN-5 Shimen).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5 to 1 cun.
- Moxibustion is applicable.
- Straight insertion 1 to 1.5 cun.
- Caution: deep needling may penetrate the peritoneal cavity.
- Meeting point of the Chong channel.
- Benefits the Lower Jiao
- Alleviates pain
- Regulates Qi
- Moves Blood Stasis
- Regulates the water passages
- Promotes urination
- The term malign Blood refers to Blood that has left the vessels and which pools and stagnates.