|English:||Upper Spring of Integrity|
|Also Known As:|
- 1 cun above the laryngeal prominence, in the depression between the mandible and the hyoid bone.
- 1 cun below the midpoint of the lower jaw, in the depression between the hyoid bone and the lower border of the jaw.
- Slanted insertion toward the root of the tongue. 1 to 1.5 cun.
- Slanted insertion toward the root of the tongue. 1 to 1.5 cun, then partially withdraw the needle and direct it toward the left, then repeat toward the right. Sensation: alternately distended and constricted sensation around the root of the tongue and pharynx.
- Puncture obliquely 0.8 to 1.2 cun toward the tongue root.