|English:||Head Governor of Tears|
|Also Known As:||Falling Tears
Near Tears on the Head
Head above Tears
- Transverse insertion 0.5 to 1.5 cun.
Note: This point, in common with all points within the hairline may be needled in any direction, depending on the symptomology. The needle should be inserted deep to the subcutaneous layer into the loose tissue adjacent to the bone.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3 to 0.5 cun.
- Moxibustion is applicable.
- Slanted insertion 0.5 to 1 cun.
- Meeting point of the Gall Bladder and Urinary Bladder channels with the Yangwei channel
- Regulates the Mind
- Balances the emotions
- Eliminates Wind
- Benefits the head
- Alleviates pain
- Benefits the nose and eyes
- This point has a deep effect on the emotions and is particularly effective in balancing the mood, when the person oscillates between highs and lows.