|Also Known As:||Spirit Receiver|
- In the parietal region, on a curved line drawn between GB-15 Toulinqi and GB-20 Fengchi, following the contour of the cranium, 1.5 cun posterior to GB-17 Zhengying.
- Located directly lateral to DU-20 Baihui, 2.25 cun from the midline on the Gall Bladder channel.
Note: This point may be needled in any direction. Direction depends on the symptomology. Direct the needle towards the point of pain, or join to other head points.
- On the head, 4 cun above the anterior hairline and 2.25 cun lateral to the midline of the head.
- Transverse insertion 0.5-1.5 icun.
- Slanted insertion 0.5-1 cun.
- Moxibustion is applicable.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 cun.
- Meeting point of with the Yang Wei Channel.
- Benefits the head
- Calms the Mind
- Clears the Brain
- Benefits the nose
- Descends Lung Qi
- Alleviates pain
- This point has a deep effect on mental problems such as obsessive thoughts and dementia.